Board of Trustees
A Community Resource Governed by Community Members
Northeast Indiana Public Radio, Inc. is a not for profit community organization whose mission is to "engage our community with content that enriches the human experience." Trustees are charged with financial oversight, strategic planning, and ensuring that the mission of the organization is honored in all our work.
Trustees are community members with a passion for public radio and a desire to support Northeast Indiana Public Radio through an investment of time and talent. All areas of expertise, experience, and geographic residence are needed. Those with an interest in board membership should contact us and the information will be forwarded to Governance Committee Chair.
Board members meet at 6:00 pm the third Monday of each month except December and July. June is scheduled as needed. The 2014 meeting dates are Jan 20, Feb 17, Mar 17, April 21, May 19, Aug 18, Sept 15, Oct 20, and Nov 17. Please call the office, 452-1189, to confirm meeting times and location.Time is allotted for public comment if members of the community wish to attend and address the board. For further information concerning the board of trustees, contact 260-452-1189.
Board of Trustees
- Krista Stockman, Board Chair, Fort Wayne Community Schools
- Doug Powers, Vice Chair, Beckman Lawson
- Greg Marcus, Treasurer, Fort Wayne Philharmonic
- Adrian Guenther, Secretary, Lincoln Financial
- Irving Adler
- Patrick Buesching, 8020
- Michelle Gladieux, Gladieux Consulting
- Adrian Guenther, Lincoln Financial
- Tom Boyer, Community Advisory Board Chair, ProFed Credit Union
- Catherine Hill, Vera Bradley Foundation
- Jeri Kornegay, Manchester University
- Doug Lehman
- Aaron Myers, Crowe Horwath
- Heather Presley-Cowen
- Faith Van Gilder, Asher Agency
- Johnny Warren, Lincoln Financial